Dear Groundswell friends,
We are excited to launch our Fall/Winter series of Groundswell’s Practitioner Support Network (PSN) video chats. It’s a great lineup!
Follow the links on each month’s chat for more details:
- September 12, 2013: Movement Archives Part I – Getting Oral Histories Out!
- October 2, 2013: How to Plan a Successful Listening Event
- November 14, 2013: Movement Archives Part II – Getting Oral Histories In!
- December 2, 2013: What To Do When Our Interviews Don’t Support Our Cause?
- January 15, 2014: Artists and Oral Historians: Community Partners
If you are interested in joining any of these video chats, please sign-up here. Note that participation is limited to 8 people per chat, so we encourage you to sign up soon!
The PSN is a safe, informal space for practitioners to discuss questions that come up in our work using oral history for movement-building and social change. We encourage you to propose a topic or question for a future PSN video chat!
Sarah, Amy, Mi’Jan & Rebecca
PSN Working Group