Groundswell: Oral History for Social Change needs a logo. Something evocative (even provocative, perhaps). Something that says: oral history. social justice. a listening revolution. Might be edgy, might be thoughtful. Definitely calls to mind Groundswell's basic principles and values.
We're seeking several Groundswell labor-equity members with graphic design experience to fulfill their 2015 labor-equity contribution by desgining potential logo ideas. Here's the idea:
- You come up with a logo design or two (or more!) and share it with us by September 15th.
- Entries should be e-mailed to: email@example.com. Although ultimately a high resolution graphic will be needed, in order to not limit the number or individuals who wish to submit, entries should be submitted in a simple color .pdf or .jpeg format.
- We'll share logo ideas with the broader Groundswell network for feedback and choose a final logo by the beginning of October.
- We'll feature the winning design and designer with a special blog post later this fall!
- The winning designer will receive a free hard copy of our Groundswell Mixtape!
Not a Groundswell member? Join today! (Of course, entries are welcome from non-members, too!)