Every two years, Groundswell organizes an in-person Gathering to bring together network participants to share our stories, develop our skills, and build community. Our Groundswell 2015: Oral History for Movement Building gathering will happen on June 17-18th, 2015 as an official Network Gathering at the Allied Media Conference in Detroit.
Become an Official Sponsor of
Groundswell 2015: Oral History for Movement Building
Sponsors contribute $50 - $500 (depending on the institution’s size and budget) and are recognized in all official gathering publications (including on Groundswell’s website and Facebook page). Sponsoring organizations also have the opportunity to share a full-page “ad” in our Gathering program book, which is printed and shared with all Gathering participants.
We see Sponsorships as a win-win: they help Groundswell provide scholarships to participants who would otherwise be unable to attend the gathering and they help Sponsoring Organizations share information about their programs with a diverse group of talented, creative and committed practitioners.
To become an official Groundswell 2015 Sponsor:
1. Fill out this Sponsorship Form:
2. Make your Sponsorship Contribution
Sponsorship contributions are on a sliding scale of $50 - $500. We suggest $50 for groups or organizations with a budget of $25,000 or less, and $500 for large universities and foundations. Please contribute as your institution is able.
If you prefer to pay by check, make your check out to “Threshold Collaborative” (Groundswell's fiscal sponsor) and mail to: Threshold Collaborative, PO Box 512, North Bennington, VT 05257. Please Include “GS2015 Sponsor” in the memo line.
3. E-mail us your Institution's Logo and Page for the Groundswell 2015 Program Book
- Logo. Dimensions: 2” x 2” or smaller.
- The Program Page or “ad” you would like for us to include in the Groundswell 2015 Program Book. Dimensions: 8.5” x 11” or smaller (please keep a .5” margin on all sides).
- Acceptable formats: PDF, JPEG, PNG
- Send Logo and Program Page to email@example.com
- Include “GS2015 Program Book” in the e-mail’s Subject Line
Should you have any questions, feel free to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 503-367-0157.